Thursday 15 October 2009

TTYL, TTFN, L8r G8r, AND BFF!




Hey Reader's!

My next book blog topic isss *drumrolls drum* TTYL, TTFN, and L8r G8r by the all amazing Lauren Myracle! :)
 These three books are about the events of the three girls, Angela, Maddie, and Zoe.. Or, as it's all in IMing format, Snow Angel, madmaddie, and zoegirl.  As they go through tough times, happy times, and sad times, their friendship gets tighter and tighter.

And now, there's BFF! A fun book to fill out with your girlfriends, with everything from Unibrows to Unicorns!

Enjoy, BFF's!

All these books are by Lauren Myracle!


Keep reading!

Reader Girrl

5 comments:

  1. I luv those books! They are my favs! I cant wait until I can read BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE BOOKS ARE MY LIFE!!!!! MY TEACHER BOUGHT THEM FOR OUR CLASS TO READ. I FOUND IT. I READ IT BECAUSE I LIKED THE COVER SO MUCH!!! LOL!!! :) THEN, WHEN I FINISHED ALL MY FRIENDS WANTED TO READ IT. I LOOKED IN THE BACK AND FOUND OUT THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE. I READ IT!! IT WAS GREAT. THEN I GOT L8ER G8ER AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT. I READ IT AND FINISHED IT IN 2 DAYS. I REALLY WANT BFF!!! L8ER G8ER WAS TOTTALLY ME FAV

    ReplyDelete
  3. New sites up :)
    readergirl.com, check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like ttyl I'm reading it right now ��

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to Reader Girrl!

Welcome to Reader Girrl!

About Me